Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Yup It Is Warm!




The past few days have been outstandingly warm and comfortable.
As I tap out this little post it is still warm but now raining outside. The rain, a good thing because it has been so dry around here.
This morning I decided to take a lone ride out to the Volusia County Farmers Market and Flee Market in Deland. Man I had no idea how big a weekly market place this is. Lots of vendors, lots of people and lots of traffic. It was a hot walk around only part of the event, good spot and I will go back. Some good looking deals as well.
I headed out to OB's biker bar for the best $4.00 BLT you will ever eat, oh yes also enjoyed a cold adult beverage.
Man my time for this winter is closing down around way to quickly.
I am going to miss being here.
That being said home also sounds good.

No comments: