Friday, April 12, 2013

YUP!

Today's Ride group

HOT and Humid here in Daytona right now, just turned on the AC for the first time this season!



DB Pickles & My Last Ride of the Winter
Yup it is time for me, the Canadian to return home for the summer. On the day of this last ride it was snowing back home in Ottawa, Canada, some 10 to 20 inches expected. Oh well not to wear out my US welcome I have to suck it up and hit the road.
The ride morning was hot, humid and threatening rain so as you would be expected the ride group was small. A few riders already in rain gear. A quick stop at destination to pick up a couple of more riders and off we went. Not a big ride on this day just a quick turn around the loop, onto Riverside Drive, back across the bridge to DB Pickles.  You have to like the Pickle Bar at this place. A good lunch and off we went, I don’t think anyone was rained on.
New learning’s,  Tom was in a sleeveless Tee Shirt, unexpected to me the Pastor has a collection of Harley Tattoo’s on his upper arms, good information to know for Daytona HOG Trivial Pursuit, you go TOM!

No comments: